Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ummm, the reason my room is so messy is....


We have been working on keeping the kids rooms clean. Right before bed, they clean up for the next day. When Todd went into Kira's room , it was a wreck. The explaination he got made all his resolve to make her clean it up- go right out the window. Here's the explaination:




Todd: Kira, why is your room so messy?




Kira: Umm Daddy, Copelan attacked my teaparty today. Pause. He went BLAAAAH ( think hands waving frantically in the air).




Todd:- a small snicker escapes his lips, then "well, maybe he can help you clean it back up in the morning"...pause, then all the resolve leaving..." on second thought, maybe you should go on to bed and clean it up in the morning"




Such a little brother- I did not see the incident, and Kira was a big girl about the whole thing. I know she was dissapointed that he did that, but she sure handled it with grace!




We are slowly getting the blog set up and are trying to do the music for the site. I have a lot more work to do as some of the versions of the songs I would like to have on here, have some inappropriate things. So bear with us as we make some changes.
We are looking into moving to a hard to staff RA- one in particular is Mc Allen TX. We dont know the details, but it looks like it would be much more affordable on one income than most of the offices that are options right now. We won't know anything til next week at the earliest.
I have more pictures to post, and more laughs to share, I just need to go to bed now!


No comments: